Thursday, April 28, 2005

when i snap my fingers, you will awake and forget that i just raped you and your mom

so we had our last indoor soccer game of the season. i took all this bayer tonite for my backpain (from the audioslave concert) but it's messed up my heart and i feel like i could die at any moment.

and if i die, i want "don't cry" to be played at my funeral, preferably by slash and not buckethead.

day 3 hasn't been so bad. the weekend is fast approaching though. with beer will come desire. and with desire will come the test. and i have passed the test before. yet i have also failed many a time.

if i died tonite, how many people would drop everything they were doing and come to my funeral? how many of my soldiers would pour liquor out for me? teardrops and closed caskets.

"let's be undecided. let's take our time." - yo la tengo, big day coming (ddl). also there's two versions of this song on the album, painful. both are great.

in high fidelity, cusack touches on the topic of whether he was sad and shit and that's why he likes and listens to sad music or if it is the music that has made him that way. i wonder what it is for me. dorothy camille just told me all the music i listen to "is like the soundtrack to a really depressing movie." yeah. it's the soundtrack of my life. my soundtrack is also about 3000 songs, at least.

who knows how long the final soundtrack will be. i guess it depends how long i live.

i'm not right now but i feel like i am fucked up. it's my heart murmur though or whatever the bloodclot. caroline said that bayer thins out blood.

there's a big day coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker