Tuesday, May 03, 2005

and I want to go home

I had some really wierd fucked up dreams last nite but cannot remember any really. I just remember waking up numerous times last nite thinking what a wierd dream.

I do remember a couple of things:

1. i dreamt that I had a number of single dollar bills and for whatever reason, billy was like, oh it's really good that you have them because we'll need them. but i know we weren't at a strip club or at a $1 car wash so i don't really know why we would want to have had all those singles.

2. our band curbdrop played a 3 set show at this advertising (adcraft) party and people thought we really rocked the place. we actually won and were told to do an anchoir set but we didn't know anymore songs, so we seemed like idiots. oh but the girls loved us which was sweet because that never happens.

3. i woke up laughing really hard at some joke that i dreamt about or some situation and it was so funny that i was laughing outloud. and i remember half asleep that i need to remember the damn joke or situation. but i have forgotten.

also my damn computer is still being fixed but i realized that even though all my files will be saved, i will still end up losing all the play lists i've made but never made copies of. so i made cd-ready-playlists for missy and my friend allison and neither of them will ever get them now. fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker