Tuesday, May 03, 2005

some girl said i am dependent on my family

mom: "philip, can you close the garage door when you leave?"
phil: "yeah sure."
mom: "because my hair is wet and i don't want to stand outside if my hair is wet."
phil: "wait, you don't want to go outside for 1 second and press the button?"
mom: "well my hair's wet and i might catch a cold."
phil: "in one second?"
mom: "i've been sick a couple of times already this year. my hair is wet. i'll catch cold again."
phil: "seriously, in on second?"

2 minutes and 1 anerysm later...


dad: "philip, come watch chinese tapes."
phil: "nnnooooooo!"
dad: "come on, the story is meant for you."
phil: "yeah, what is it about?"
dad: "uh, oh, uhhhhhhh, hm oh it's about a chinese emperor."
phil: "great."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker