Thursday, June 30, 2005

i'm damaged i'm sandwiched

so my mom told me tonite that originally, she wanted to name me "scott" except my dad opposed because at that time, there was a brand of tissue (for sneezing) named "scott tissue" or something like that (who really ever knows with my parents' broken english). anyway so that's why my name is philip.

my dad apparently didn't care at all about my name as long as it wasn't scott.

by the way, philip means "lover of horses" in case any of you know any hot girls who like to ride reverse cowgirl on a stallion like myself. or something.

but everyone thought you were beautiful but your face.

who was your favorite character on the A-TEAM (dan-naan-nan-nann-naan-na-nan)

i just hit so hard my lungs went wait wait wait slow mo fo sho

evan dando is a fuck but i learned a lot from him.

brrrrokeeen link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker