Sunday, September 25, 2005

i haven't daydreamed in colour in so long

i am no longer alive
i just died in your arms tonite

so.
i went home for dinner and was hanging out with my family because my dad will be leaving for a business trip tomorrow and i may not see him again before i move. so when i got up to leave, my dad just laid there on the couch and didn't even turn his head away from the tv. instead, he's like ok see you later, take care.


conversation with laura, my 18 year old future girlfriend:
phil: by the way if any of those boys give you trouble
phil: i will kill them for you
laura: thanks phil
laura: you're awesome

so my mom was cleaning out and throwing away junk in my old bedroom in their house and found my pager. because it was dusty, she decided to wash it by placing it under the hot water flowing from the kitchen faucet. then she asked me if i wanted it still. i was like, if i did, it probably doesn't work anymore.

i'm going to wear it on my hat sometime.

2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im going to throat fuck her with my strap on in a jealous rage!!


(i like that better anyway)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker