Monday, October 31, 2005

she makes me sad
when i steal a look at old photographs from back before
she makes me sad
when i hear her voice but makes me wish to see her face just once more
before i die in this moment and i could die in any moment
but not just for any one
not every smile can make me smile
not everyone can
right now i'd rather be doing anything if it either involved her or it didn't ever again
eyes penetrating don't cross out calendar years fast enough
i love the way she disappeared every time i came near or it became clear that her fear would appear if she stayed here cause she can't live her entire life behind the picket fences her parents hid her behind
because people die
because people die
and it reminds
that all we have is life
my life my love the one she's not thinking of tonite so goodnite and goodbye
i once wanted to get a tatoo but she had already left a mark that when i've grown old i know i will wish i hadn't gotten for what should be forgotten my foolish youth will be the closest i got.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey was just rolling thru wanted to let ya know ya got a cool blog here Nice Job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker