Thursday, January 06, 2005

baby i'm in love with you

that's it that's the law. that's the hole in the wall.

this yo la tengo album rocks out.

i'm currently working from home as i had to leave work at 11:30am today to drive to a repair shop. my windshield wipers stopped working, which is great on a stormy day like today.

driving back on the freeway without wipers made me realize what it's going to be like driving with cataracts. i was out of my mind with anxiety that i'd crash into someone else, or worse, spontaneously combust.

i just did a round of sit-ups between reading emails. 48, 49, 50!

courtney kept making fun of me at work this morning for being so grumpy about my wipers. thanks for the support!

back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker