Thursday, January 06, 2005

superstar in your own private movie i wanted just a minor part

i caught myself from making a mistake today. i have to thank the movie swingers for making me not be the normal idiot that i typically am.

billy said he likes the ideas i write in my blogs and will use some to inspire him to write lyrics. i'm glad they are good for something... for someone.

i cut my hair today with my robocut (& vaccuum cleaner). i think vaccuum is such a funny word. also i could have easily mispelled that word and that's why it is funny.

and who cares. and there's no spell check on this damn blogger.

my boss j.s. asked me today if i had a blog, as i work on the blog business for GM. well, she didn't exactly ask me directly if i had a blog. instead she suggested that i should set up a blog, so that i can write about GM advertising news and such. i wonder what she would think if she read my blog though. i think she'd think it was funny. oh, and also that i'm a wierdo.

but i'm a creep. i'm a wierdo. what the hell am i doing here. i don't belong here.

by the way billy, you already know half the words to that song. you must learn the rest and we'll cover that song as well. or we can stab thom york in the neck with a shattered boones farm bottle and cloak ourselves in his skin and be him.

i heard on the news the other day that they have the technology now to do a face transplant... like in the movie face off.

first off, face off was a pretty cool movie except it also wasn't. i guess just because it's not really my style of movie. yeah i didn't really like it that much. it was good though for being stupid.

second off, how wierd would it be to have a face transplant. of course, if i was to get one, i'd only be able to get an asian man's face transplant to match my stupid skin. but there's a lot to choose from. one-billion strong baby (minus recent deaths. sorry couldn't resist).

this 3 doors down "loser" song just came on and i'm thinking how this guy really is a loser. damn this shuffle play on my winamp.

but isn't it the greatest thing when you're listening to your massive playlist on shuffle and the one song you want to hear played out of 2000 randomly comes on? it's almost as great as finding a cheapass shirt at kohl's and then finding out at the register that there's an additional 20% off for no reason whatsoever.

no this mazzy star song "blue flower" is playing and it's great like me. i love hope sandoval's voice (plus she is hot). but i've always suspected that she's a lesbian plus she's like 40 now plus why would she want a middle-class chum from the burbs of troy? plus i heart eddie vedder.

this girl i went out with yesterday told me that eddie vedder is hot. i was so happy to hear that. i guess there's still hope for me to experience a three-some in my life.

i'm going to start a new posting for a new thought now.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker