Sunday, April 17, 2005

feeling yourself tripping on a hole

i decided not to shower before my 3pm soccer game. so i haven't showered since friday morning. oh well.

i forgot to mention last nite, one of the girl's (this one is super boring, often inspiring me to think about how boring and then how unncessary her existance is to me and my life)... she told me she dated this dude her freshman year of college and then they had a messy break up. and then she turned "alternative". she told me, "and then i became an alternative-phreak. i had my nose pierced, i wore baggy pants, and had on sweatshirts and t-shirts and stuff. I was was just against everything because of my alternative anger."

i immediately told her, "you know those are the types of girls i like." and inside my head, i wanted to tell her "fuck you you pathetic loser. i hate people like you because you see us and call us 'hippies' but use it in a negative connotation whereas i use the term 'hippie' like it's the greatest mindset in the world." that also has to do with the drama shit that happened the other nite.

whatever fuck faces.

on another note, i'm shirtless right now.

and i looked at my tracker thing on my blog and noticed someone typed in the search phrase "harmonica Troy, MI" and the number one natural listing is me. that's pretty cool. someone else typed in "women sucking their pets" and got my blog too. although i'm not sure what the fuck that's from or what i exactly typed for that as i obviously don't really have content of that matter. there's just that one of box and kissey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker